Thursday, November 24, 2011

Make Money Online Blogging - A Different Take

Today I want to share with you a different take on how to make money online with blogging. Now I know, this is a very popular topic and you are used to getting scammed. Well again I am not here to sell you anything so you have nothing to worry about
I will be short and to the point today. As best as I can that is while still getting the point across.
Today I am talking to those of you who already know what a blog is. You may already have one, or you may be getting ready to start one. Now I want to tell you how to monetize that blog with minimal effort.
Have you ever heard of CPM, or cost per thousand impressions. This is a means of advertising in which an advertiser pays someone for every thousand times their ad is present on a given website.
So alot of you are looking at this the wrong way. I dont want you to go and start paying people to come to your website. No. I want you to put other peoples ads on your site so that you get paid for every impression.
This is alot better than using things such as AdSense because noone has to actually click on the ad for you to get paid. You will just sign up with a company (google CPM networks) as a publisher and get their code to put into your site. Every time that an ad is seen on your site it counts torwards that thousand.
So what is the catch you might ask? The only downside to this is the payout is much much lower. Usually you will only get maybe 3-4 bucks per thousand impressions. That sucks huh?
Well yes but it would be a nice thing to go ahead and add for a little extra. And I want to tell you as well the most simple way to get that traffic flowing in so that you can actually start making money from this.
Simple actually. No magic to it. All I am asking you to do is post one new article to your blog EVERY day. Doesnt have to be huge, just 300-500 words per day. Can you do this? If you can you will be seeing a nice little income by this time next year, I can promise you that. Just post new content every single day. Search Engines love sites that are being updated with unique content daily.
And of course you can help yourself with backlinks. And yes I know youve heard that same bs before as well. But here it is simple as well the way I will tell you. Go sign up with an article site, StreetArticles is my favorite. And just simply post a new article there every day. I like to post 2 per day but one will do. Within that article put TWO textlinks back to your blog. Thats it.
Now you have unique content on your site, and quality backlinks growing daily. Love it.
Well thats it for today, but before I go I want to list some CPM networks below for you to help you get started. Enjoy, and dont forget to subscribe to my daily updates using the D2R Subscription box to the --> right of this post.

CPM Networks:
BurstMedia
AdSmart
BannerConnect
Adtegrity

No comments:

Post a Comment