Sunday, November 27, 2011

Internet Marketing - The WA Way

So I just want to share with you a recent experience with WA aka wealthy affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is a training community for new or pro Internet/Affiliate Marketers. It is owned and operated by Kyle and Carson, which are very successful marketers themselves. They also own Jaxxy and StreetArticles.





Well I recently joined, in fact just about 3 days ago. As you all probably already know, I consider myself pretty well knowlegable about online business. I do have a few sites up and running, and have been able to monetize them. I thought I knew enough, but decided to join this site just to see what all the hype was about. Figured it would be some sort of basic bs course that all these so called experts or "gurus" sell you.

Well I joined it when they sent me an email for a Black Friday deal. One dollar for a whole month! Pretty cool. So on to if it is worth it and what you can expect.

Well first off it is no scam. You buy a domain on the very first day, and they tell you where to get them for as little as 6 bucks a year for a .com domain. Thats always nice. I been spending up to 20 or more bucks a month for these domains.

They HOST the domain for you so no need to spend extra money on hosting. Thats great!

Now they introduce you to WordpressXpress. This is something that they have created for you to install your site very optimized for the search engines in just a few clicks. NO SHIT! SERIOUSLY! This is the site I created in about 20 Minutes, check it out TrueAbs. It will be a wordpress site by the way. That is one of the best right now so thats as well good.

They then walk you through step by step very thoroughly on picking a niche, and product, and on how to do some amazing keyword research. They allowed me to do in about 10 minutes what usually takes me hours or sometimes even days. And that is create a site highly optimized, and find LOW COMPETITION keywords.

They offer the 30 day to Success Club. This will walk you easily and thoroughly throught the whole process so that you have a site actually with visitors, products for sell, ads on it, and potentially sellable within just 30 days. You will be seeing some profit in 30 DAYS!! NO SHIT. SERIOUS.

This is the real deal guys. I will be showing a video of inside here soon so that you know I am serious if you still doubt me. This is great and well worth the money. Join Wealthy Affiliate now if you want to start seeing how the internet business can work for you. JOIN NOW!




Yes I am being pushy, because you need that push. It will be the best  thing you have ever done for yourself okay. Check em out and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment