Friday, November 25, 2011

Affiliates Help Needy Families and Children For Christmas!

Hey guys, a little something different today. I am putting this post up, not to teach you, but to help those kids in need for Christmas. I am starting an online donation to the salvation army. I am sick of all these no good gurus looking out for only themselves. Chances are, if you are reading this either you are making some money (so donate and help people) or you are spending money trying to make money. And the way I see it, If you can afford that money to keep up your website then you really should try to help those in need. Seriously guys. Donate today! Click on the banner below to be taken to my online kettle that Salvation Army Started with me, you only need to donate anything from $5 to whatever. $5 is the lowest they allow, but come on, you were gonna spend that 5 on some MCD's or something anyways, so help these kids have a Merry Christmas. Im begging you. Dont become like these other BS NO GOOD AFFILIATES.
PS: If you arent an affiliate/internet marketer, still PLEASE feel free to donate to My Online Red Kettle with Salvation Army below.

No comments:

Post a Comment